Monday, August 30, 2010

Why Aren't You Using Twitter?

When was the last time that you collaborated or got an idea from someone outside of your building/district? How do you keep up on current techiques and trends in education? Getting bored with the same old book, lessons, activities, websites, year after year, after year?
I have an answer, Twitter! In my opinion, Twitter is the best professional development I have ever had and I can look at it every day or every other day or whenever I want. I can follow whoever I want and learn from people all over the world. It is as simple as setting up an account and following people who can teach you something.
Here are some Twitter resources for getting started. If you need any help please let me know.

Getting Started with Twitter


Top 50 Educators to Follow on Twitter 2010

A Twitterholic's Guide to Tweets, hashtags and all things Twitter

How to Use Twitter to Grow your PLN

The Ultimate Twitter Guidebook for Teachers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Roger
This is awesome. Could you help me set up a Twitter account?