Thursday, December 18, 2008

Twas the Night Before Break

I had started to create an FR rendition of this traditional Christmas story however I realized that I am not a writer so I stopped in the middle. I just wanted to take time to thank the teachers for all their hard work during my first few months as the Tech Coach. I would also like to thank administration for their support. I hope that I have been helpful. I have alot of ideas and plans for the future. I just hope that we continue to get more time to really change how education looks here at FR.
When we get back from break I will continue with my classroom walkthroughs and plans for each department. I have enjoyed my visits so far in the Social Studies Department and I can't wait to visit with the other departments.
I am working dilligently to find other ways to get time for teachers who want to use technology and to find ways of getting resources to teachers.
We will have a late start in February to work on our embedded courses. It looks like most of you are moving right along with these.
Thanks again for your efforts and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: